Barclays Off Campus Drive 2020 | Automation Tester | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra
Company Profile : Barclays – Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Automation Tester|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Automation Tester includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent Knowledge of industry/market trends, private and business banking
- Work as a liaison among project stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate features for new functionality/existing systems. Working closely with the Product Owner.
- Good understanding of Customer Journeys in the Compliance, Risk domains.
- Analyzing requirements; constructing test approach; studying system capabilities; writing test cases.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
- Improves systems by studying current Automation practices.
- Understanding of the Behavioral driven development approach.
- Understanding of the existing automation framework.
- Creating Automation Framework for the Application.
- Writing SQL scripts to validate the transformations implemented.
- Good knowledge of Court Orders application and its Functional testing
- Contribute strongly to all agile ceremonies (planning / stand-ups / retro etc.) to ensure high velocity is maintained.
Skills Required For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with extensive experience in financial services or highly regulated industry
- Experience in functional testing and exposure in Banking domain
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, able to write queries and validating data.
- Ability to understand, analyse & document complex processes, features and stories
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.