Barclays Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | BBA / MBA – Finance | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Barclays – Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||BBA / MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0-1 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- The Business Analyst is a role within the Process Transformation Team, which partners with Risk, Finance and Treasury functions across the Barclays Group to document, deliver and measure process optimization activities ensuring engagement is transparent and aligned to the firm’s strategic business objectives.
- The successful candidate will typically be assigned to support execution of transformation programmes. The goal is to identify process automation opportunities and clear operating models in designing new target state business processes that ultimately improve the quality and timeliness of information available for decision making.
- Automation techniques, for example, include implementation of robotics, machine learning and workflow solutions. The role involves working closely with subject matter experts across Risk, Finance and Treasury, as well as Barclays data and systems architecture teams to perform root cause analysis in designing the target state and driving through greater levels of standardization.
- Day to day responsibilities may involve supporting a number of work streams simultaneously. As part of the diagnose phase of each project, the role includes undertaking analysis of current and future state business processes to identify optimization opportunities as part of the operating model design. Other key activities include helping subject matter experts navigate through the standard development life cycle as well as estimating the cost of investment and capacity release metrics to support business case proposals and secure funding where technology investment is required.
- Supporting projects or work streams, typically as part of large scale transformation programmes, that are focused on identifying process optimization opportunities.
- Identification of innovative, value added solutions by focusing on eliminating inefficiencies, facilitating standardization and building straight-through-processing capabilities.
- Engagement with stakeholders to document business objectives, build delivery plans
- Perform data analysis to identify process footprints and study key performance indicators to identify improvement opportunities in the process.
- Work closely with operational teams and SMEs to agree best fit for standard process metrics & define and deliver a data collection plan, including length of time needed to capture a representative sample
Skills Required For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- Extensive working experience in supporting (cross divisional/multiple geographies) projects/programmes by using Six Sigma and Lean methodologies along with previous experience in organisational analysis and design.
- Support knowledge sharing within the team in conducting coaching and training driving a high performance culture.
- Ability to effectively deliver timely and comprehensive results in environments or projects that are nonlinear, fast-paced, and often characterised by incomplete information and stakeholder disagreements.
- Skills in effective stakeholder management along with problem-solving skills and the ability to discuss and face different points of view or disagreements in a constructive manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English across all levels, along with the ability to quickly adapt communication styles to different audiences.
- Proactively seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and identifying potential sources for new ideas and approaches, leading to an improved performance.
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project, Visio and Blueworks Live skills.
- Knowledge of Project Lifecycle methods (e.g. Software Development Lifecycle, Agile) and understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management.
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.