Barclays Recruitment 2022 - Barclays is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Java Developer Apply Online @ official website
Barclays Recruitment Notification - Barclays Career Notification for Java Developer role | Barclays job opening Online Application. Barclays is currently recruiting candidates for Java Developer positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Barclays, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Java Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Barclays Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Barclays :
Detailed Job Description :
- Promote and drive innovation by actively advocating new tools, processes and technical developments to drive continuous development, you should be up to date with current industry approaches and strategies.
- Make technology choices, leading and mentoring best practices to more junior engineers.
- Produce clean efficient code based on specifications.
- Develop components from UI to back end using modern languages and techniques.
- Create and maintain deployment tooling and automation to support the CI/CD pipelines.
- Promote effective cloud-based approaches.
- Embrace agile methodologies to rapidly iterate solutions.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Be passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of business impact to drive system improvements.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- You aspire to deliver the principles of Clean Coding.
- You have a willingness to work on both front and backend software challenges.
- You have knowledge with development of RESTful Web Services.
- You have knowledge in <.net> .
- You have an understanding of Microservice design patterns.
- You have an understand of Enterprise Container Platforms
- You have knowledge on modern database technologies
- You have knowledge on testing frameworks such as.
- You have understanding of SCM, packaging and build tools – , and .
- You have knowledge of Test Driven Behaviour Driven development, with a passion for test automation.
Skills that will help you in the role :
- You have knowledge of working within Financial Services industry.
- You have knowledge creating prototypes and working directly with stakeholders.
- You have knowledge with .
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Java Developer post at Barclays includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Barclays Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Barclays Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Barclays Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Barclays Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Barclays Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Barclays Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu