Barclays Recruitment 2020 | Network Automation Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Pune, Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Barclays – Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Automation Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Network Automation Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
The Network Automation Engineer will report to the Network Automation Team Lead as part of NetDevOps and will work with other members of the team and key stakeholders to test, certify, deploy, manage and support the Network Automation Solutions and produce standard documentation for the same.
The automation platform is based upon Python and Ansible and is used to deliver complex automated network workflow deployments, automated bulk changes and compliance monitoring across to ensure that all devices owned by networks confirm to a prescribed compliance status. The network Automation Developer would act as a senior team member leading on activities such as:
Overall team responsibilities will include:
- Work with key stakeholders and customers to understand requirements, and define appropriate solutions for Network Automation
- Work closely with stakeholders to create and maintain the technical strategy and roadmap for Network Automation use cases
- Perform testing and certification to ensure the automation tools and services are rigorously tested, secure, stable and fit for consumption
- Development of standards to govern the deployment of Network Automation solutions and services within Core Networks
- Own the Product Security Incident Response and Vulnerability Management processes and procedures for Network Automation tools under remit
- Provide technical leadership, oversight and governance for Network Automation solutions, integration and operations
- Ensure automation dovetails product engineering deliverables in other technology streams, providing unified coherent solutions across functional verticals and business units.
- Produce documentation to a consistent and high standard
What will you be doing?
- Within the team each Network Automation Engineer will be directly responsible for:
- Understanding and recording the requirements for a network automation use case
- Building test environments and defining test plans
- Ensuring network automation solution is rigorously tested, secure, stable and fit for consumption
- Recording test results and documenting the code
- Contribute to the technical architecture & design standards for Network Automation tools (open source and cloud first strategy)
- To create and maintain strong relationships with your stakeholders, ensuring network automation solutions are relevant and meet the required outcomes
- Continually assess market capabilities and industry best practices to ensure Barclays is adopting the most relevant network automation tools and strategies
- Contribute to the definition of the target architecture for network automation within the bank
- Contribute to development and prioritisation of the release roadmap for the automation solutions
- Ensure product standards comply to all relevant security, compliance and audit policies and regulations
Skills Required For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- Extremely strong hands-on experience of working with Python, Perl, Django, PostgreSQL.
- Extremely strong hands-on experience of working with infrastructure automation tools like Ansible and Chef
- Extremely strong hands-on experience of working with AWS services such as – EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, ELB, Secrets Manager, etc.
- Extremely strong hands-on experience of working with WSGIs and NGINX/Apache for hosting web applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux systems in terms of daemons, services, file system, rpm packages, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, and other DevOps tools.
- Good understating and hands-on experience with network devices such as NSX, Routers. Switches, load balancers, firewalls, proxies, DNS servers, Wireless Controllers and AP, Voice Gateways, WAN links, etc.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with monitoring/collector protocols such as SNMP Polls and Traps, Syslog, NetFlow, Streaming Telemetry, NetConf/RestConf for state data, etc.
- Must be willing to work for on-call support for the network automation solutions/products being developed
- Expereince of working in an Agile/SCRUM/SDLC framework
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- Understanding of enterprise network monitoring products
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- CCNP qualification
Documents to be Carried for Barclays Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Barclays Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.