Bayer Off Campus Drive 2022 - Bayer is recruiting BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech, BS candidates for the role of Statistical Programmer Apply Online @ official website
Bayer Recruitment Notification - Bayer Career Notification for Statistical Programmer role | Bayer job opening Online Application. Bayer is currently recruiting candidates for Statistical Programmer positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech, BS are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Bayer, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Statistical Programmer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Statistical Programmer|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech, BS|
|Experience||0 - 2 Yrs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Bayer :
Table of contents
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where, Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice
Detailed Job Description :
- Define and implement programming and logical concepts.
- As a supporting team member, develop and validate statistical programs to create listings as per the specifications within defined timelines.
- Closely collaborate with local study/project programming team.
- Enter test data for study to support programming activities.
- Ensure that all data collection is accurately represented in output.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a programmer (preferably in SAS).
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering or related field.
- Experience with analytical software such as SPSS, R, Statistica etc. is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Statistical Programmer post at Bayer includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Bayer Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Bayer Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Bayer Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Bayer Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Bayer Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Bayer Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,