Bayer Recruitment 2021 - Bayer CropScience Ltd is recruiting B.Com, MBA candidates for the role of Associate Apply Online @ official website
Bayer CropScience Ltd Recruitment Notification - Bayer CropScience Ltd Career Notification for Associate role | Bayer CropScience Ltd job opening Online Application. Bayer CropScience Ltd is currently recruiting candidates for Associate positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.Com, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Bayer CropScience Ltd, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Bayer CropScience Ltd Overview
|Organization||Bayer CropScience Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Bayer CropScience Ltd :
Bayer CropScience is one of the world’s leading research-intensive companies in the agricultural industry, offering a broad range of innovative chemical and biological products for improving plant health, along with high-value seeds With a presence of over 120 years in India, we remain committed to improving lives by advancing nutrition and healthcare solutions for the country’s growing population. Today, we have over 12,000 (direct & indirect) employees, 7 manufacturing sites, 4 Research & Development (R&D) / Crop Breeding centres across the country.
Detailed Job Description :
- Ensuring that request received in GVMS & via email are completed within agreed SLA (TAT) with each of the regions/countries with highest accuracy
- Ensure to handle FCPA checks & GL carry forwards and other Adhoc reports
- Handle Data Master process (General Ledger a/c, Cost Center, Cost Element & GLCM)
- Should be able to resolve all queries received in generic mailbox and reply to same within 1 WD TAT
- Manage the Peak/Off Peak volumes within the regions and ensure extended support to complete the additional volumes received
- To get trained on all regions of Vendor & Customer masters and ensure constant learning on processes of new regions is a focus area
- Should be able to plan & prioritize the work allocated on daily basis and let SME/Lead know when unable to achieve the target
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B. Com/ MBA finance or any other suitable accounting degree
- Minimum 0- 2 years' experience in AR / AP or any other Finance function with hands on SAP knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, good communication skills, analytical skills, Self-driven and result oriented
- Independent individual who is able to plan work efficiently to meet tight timelines
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate post at Bayer CropScience Ltd includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Bayer CropScience Ltd Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Bayer Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Bayer Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Bayer Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Bayer CropScience Ltd Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Bayer Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,