BDL Recruitment 2023 - Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has announced 45 Vacancies for Management Trainee, Welfare Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 20.09.2023
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Recruitment - BDL Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainee, Welfare Officer posts | Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Recruitment Notification | BDL Online Application @ https://bdl-india.in/home-page. The BDL has announced a new job opportunity for Management Trainee, Welfare Officer posts. This notification was released on 21.08.2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their CA, CWAI, Degree , BE/ B.Tech can apply for the 45 vacancies available Hyderabad, Telangana. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 20.09.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
|Organization||Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee, Welfare Officer|
|Qualification||CA, CWAI, Degree , BE/ B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||45 Post|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) :
Bharat Dynamics Limited is one of India's manufacturers of ammunitions and missile systems. It was founded in 1970 in Hyderabad, India.
BDL Management Trainee, Welfare Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the BDL Management Trainee, Welfare Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
BDL has released 45 vacancies for Management Trainee, Welfare Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||MT (Electronics) Grade II||15|
|2.||MT (Mechanical) Grade II||12|
|3.||MT (Electrical) Grade II||04|
|4.||MT (Computer Science) Grade II||01|
|5.||MT (Cyber Security) Grade II||02|
|6.||MT (Chemical) Grade II||02|
|7.||MT (Civil) Grade II||02|
|8.||MT (Business Dev.) Grade II||01|
|9.||MT (Optics) Grade II||01|
|10.||MT (Finance) Grade II||02|
|11.||Welfare Officer Grade I||02|
|12.||JM (Public Relations) Grade I||01|
Education Qualification :
|1. MT (Electronics) – First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute|
|2. MT (Mechanical) – First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Mechanical or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute|
|3. MT (Electrical) – First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute|
|4. MT (Computer Science) – First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute|
|5. MT (Cyber Security) –
– First class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) or Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of ‘Cyber Security’. OR
– First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute. and Certification Courses in any of the following:
– Certified Ethical Hacker from EC- Council
– Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) from (ISC) 2;
– Certified Information Security Management (CISM) from ISACA – ISO 27001 from approved Certifying body – SOC Security Technology (such as SIEM, UEBA etc.) Certification;
– Any other equivalent Cyber Security certification like CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), GIAC Security Essentials(GSEC), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Cyber Security Analyst (CySA+), Information technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) & Comp TIA Security+ etc.
|6. MT (Chemical) – First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Chemical or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute OR First Class M.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized University/ Institute|
|7. MT (Civil) – First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Civil or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute|
|8. MT (Business Dev.) –
– First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Industrial Electronics / Production) and First Class in 2-years MBA with Specialisation in /Sales & Marketing or equivalent / post graduate diploma / Post Graduate Degree with Specialisation in Marketing /Sales & Marketing from a recognized University/ Institute
Desirable – Diploma in International Marketing / Foreign Trade.
|9. MT (Optics) – First Class M.Sc Degree in Physics / Applied Physics with Specialisation in Optics /Applied Optics /Fiber Optics /Laser / Opto-Electroincs) from a recognized University/ Institute OR M.Sc. (Tech.) – Engineering Physics with Specialization in Photonics or Equivalent Course from a recognized University / Institute|
|10. MT (Finance) – Pass in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) OR Pass in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI) OR First Class MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Discipline of 2 Years duration from a recognized University/ Institute|
|11. Welfare Officer –
i) Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or in Law University recognized by the Government
ii) Post Graduate degree or Diploma covering Labour Legislations with case law, Industrial relations, Personnel Management, Human Resource Management and other allied subjects with Labour Welfare as a Special subject, of not less than 02 (Two) years duration conducted by a University of the State of Telangana or recognized by the Government of Telangana;
iii) adequate knowledge of Telugu Language (as per requirement under Rule 76(b) of Telangana Factories Rules,1950)
|12. JM (Public Relations) – First Class MBA / Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree in Public Relations/ Communication/ Mass Communication/ Journalism of 2-years from a recognized University/ Institute|
Application fees :
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
Age limit :
- As per the Bharat Dynamics Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 27-07-2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Management Trainee, Welfare Officer - Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Management Trainee||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Welfare Officer||Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-|
selection process :
- Written Test
How to apply BDL Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest BDL Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainee, Welfare Officer posts through online mode from 21.08.2023 to 20.09.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL).
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||21.08.2023|
|Last date to apply||20.09.2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download BDL Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply BDL Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
BDL Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for BDL Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 21.08.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
20.09.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You
bdl recruitment 2022 exam date bdl recruitment 2023 bdl recruitment 2023 apply online bdl recruitment 2023 civil engineering bdl recruitment 2023 computer science bdl recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria bdl recruitment 2023 mechanical bdl recruitment 2023 mtech bdl recruitment 2023 notification bdl recruitment 2023 notification pdf bdl recruitment 2023 project engineer