Bechtel - Bechtel Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Oracle Associate Developer Apply Online @ official website
Bechtel Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Bechtel Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Oracle Associate Developer role | Bechtel Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Bechtel Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Oracle Associate Developer positions in New Delhi . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Bechtel Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Oracle Associate Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Bechtel Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Oracle Associate Developer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Bechtel Off Campus Drive :
Bechtel India is a global operation that supports execution of projects and services around the world. Working seamlessly with business line home offices, project sites, customer organizations and suppliers, our teams have delivered more than 125 projects since our inception in 1994.
Detailed Job Description :
Bechtel is currently seeking an Associate Developer to join the Oracle DSC Development team at our office in Gurugram. Associate Developer will work with IT Leads, Business users and other IT team members to understand and evaluate functional requirements and develop technical solutions by way of coding, testing and support eBusiness implementation/upgrades. As a par to of the job responsibilities, it is expected that the selected candidate will design, execute and support software application designs throughout project life cycles within the IT architecture.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience/Knowledge in program design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation under general supervision.
- Develop efficient methods to reuse existing components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements.
- Assist in component and data architecture design, software, production evaluation, and buy/build recommendations.
- Strong team skills to gain credibility with business users, stakeholders, and must possess the ability to work with other IT team members.
- Provides support in configuration, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE/BTech (CS) / MCA graduate
- 2018, 2019 or 2020 pass out
- Working/Basic knowledge of Agile, Java, SQL, PL/SQL and related programming languages
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Demonstrates ability to learn the technical and functional knowledge and skills needed to achieve results at the optimum level of performance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication are mandatory
Additional experience desirable (not mandatory):
- 0-3 years Technical experience in Oracle Agile PLM applications/ JAVA.
- Its nice to have knowledge/experience in OTM
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Oracle Associate Developer post at Bechtel Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Bechtel Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Bechtel )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Bechtel – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Bechtel ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Bechtel Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Bechtel ?
The Job location for this post is , New Delhi
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,