BECIL Recruitment 2020 | UDC/ Nurse & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 749 | Last Date 26.12.2020 & 27.12.2020 | BECIL Notification @ www.becil.com
BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited invites online application from eligible candidates for Placement at AIIMS Guwahati/ Bhopal. Recently it has released the BECIL recruitment advertisement [Advt-38 & 39] on 10.12.2020. As per the BECIL notification, these 749 vacancies are allocated for Programme Assistant (UDC ), Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Office Attendant/MTS, Electrician, Stenographer & Various Non- Faculty Group-B/ C Posts. Aspirants who are seeking Central Government jobs can use this BECIL vacancy 2020. Eligible aspirants can make the BECIL online registration from 10.12.2020. The last dater for submission of online application for BECIL Job Vacancy is 26.12.2020 & 27.12.2020.
The above said BECIL engagement is on contract, further extended per the requirement. Aspirants must have passed 8th/ 10+2/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. BECIL selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Guwahati & Bhopal. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via Online & apply link and BECIL Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.becil.com/ www.beciljobs.com). Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of BECIL Bhawan recruitment, BEL Job vacancy, BECIL upcoming Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Programme Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Office Attendant,MTS, Electrician, Stenographer , Various Non- Faculty Group|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BASLP, BPT, Diploma, ITI, M.Sc, M.A, MCA, MSW, Bachelor.Degree, Master.Degree, B.Lib.Sc, B.Sc. MLT, Driving License|
|Total Vacancy||749 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Guwahati, Bhopal|
|Salary||Rs.19,900-44,900 (per month)|
|Last Date||26.12.2020 and 27.12.2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of Programme Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Office Attendant,MTS, Electrician, Stenographer , Various Non- Faculty Group includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of BECIL AIIMS Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati|
|Non-Faculty Posts i.e (LDC/ DEO/ Office Attendant/ Laboratory Assistant & Other)||20|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Non-Faculty Group ‘C’ Posts||479|
|Non-Faculty Group ‘B’ Posts||250|
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Non- Faculty Electrician Vacancies :
Educational Qualification for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Jobs:
- Aspirants must have passed 8th/ 10+2/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age Limit is 18-50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for BECIL Careers:
- BECIL selection may be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Check Advertisement for Fee Details.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply BECIL Jobs Vacancy 2020
- Go to official website becil.com.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Advertisement No. 38/ 39”, click on the advertisement.
- BECIL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.