BEL Recruitment 2020 – Bharat Electronics Limited invites job notification for the post of Deputy Engineer for 24 vacancies, Trade Apprentice for 150 vacancies and Trainee Hindi Officer, Trainee Publication Officer with 5 vacancies, totally 179 BEL vacancies are available in BEL recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ ITI are eligible to apply for this BEL jobs. The selection process is based on written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online/postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support centre, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2020:
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspaper. BEL recruit the candidates on a permanent basis (BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers). BEL also conducts the direct walk-in-interview to select the qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Deputy Engineer, Trade Apprentice and Trainee Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for this BEL jobs through online/postal/email. Application Form can be downloaded from the BEL website (ww.bel-India.in). If you are engineering graduates you can try for BHEL Recruitment 2020.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Details:
List of current openings in BEL Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Deputy Engineer||24||21 March 2020|
|Trade Apprentice||150||16 March 2020|
|Trainee Officer||05||04 March|
BEL Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Engineer:
|Job Role||Deputy Engineer (E-II)|
|Last Date||21 March 2020|
- Candidates should possess full time B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science with first class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. pass class for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.02.2020): 26 years
- For OBC (NCL) Category: 3 years
- For SC/ST Category: 5 years
- For PwD having minimum 40% disability category: 10 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 24 Posts
Deputy Engineer (E-II): Java developer (17 posts), Software / Security Tester (07 posts)
- UR – 12 posts
- EWS – 02 posts
- OBC – 06 posts
- SC – 03 posts
- ST – 01 post
BEL Recruitment Selection Process for Deputy Engineer:
- Selection will be based on the written test followed by an interview
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for interview
- The written test details will be e-mailed to the candidates/applicants to the mail id provided by the candidate.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment – Through SB Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
How to Apply BEL Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with the Educational certificates, Experience proof, Caste certificate and all other required documents to the following postal address on or before 21 March 2020 through ordinary or speed post.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Manager (HR/ES & SW),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bengaluru – 560013
BEL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Training Period||1 year|
|Job Location||Ghaziabad (UP)|
|Last Date||16 March 2020|
- Candidates should pass ITI in relevant trades from a recognized industrial training institute under NCVT in less than three years from 31.03.2020
*Application of only male candidates will be accepted for Electroplater posts.
Age Limit: Candidate should be 21 years or less on 31.03.2020
Upper age relaxation:
- For OBC Category: 3 years
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: 5 years
Trade Wise Vacancies: Total – 150 Posts
- Fitter – 16 posts
- Turner – 04 posts
- Electrician – 14 posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 19 posts
- Machinist – 05 posts
- Draftsmen (Civil) – 04 posts
- Draftsmen (Mechanical) – 09 posts
- Refrigeration & Air Cond. – 04 posts
- Electroplater (Male)* – 04 posts
- Welder – 02 posts
- COPA – 69 posts
- Fitter/ Turner/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Machinist/ Draftsmen/ Refrigeration & Air Cond./ Electroplater (Male): Rs. 8,196/- Per month
- Welder/ COPA: Rs. 7,285/- Per month
BEL Recruitment Selection Process for Trade Apprentice:
- Selection will be based on the written test
- If the number of candidates is higher than the number of vacancies, then the criteria to shortlisting of candidates for Written Test will be based on final percentage marks obtained in ITI which will be decided by the selection committee.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test through their registered Email ID/ Mobile Number.
How to Apply BEL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this Trade Apprentice post through online at apprenticeship portal (provided by MIS portal) on or before 16 March 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Apprenticeship Portal: Click here
BEL Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Officer:
|Job Role||Trainee Hindi Officer, Trainee Publication Officer|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- per month|
|Last Date||4 March 2020|
For Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator):
- Graduate in Master degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level from a recognized University.
- Translation and typing of various documents from Hindi to English and vice-versa
- To assist Hindi Officer in organizing Hindi Meetings and Hindi Workshops
- Maintaining files and records relating to Hindi
- To translate various publications of official journals, books, forms, circulars, manuals,
articles, etc. in Hindi and vice versa.
For Trainee Publication Officer:
- Graduate in M.Sc in Electronics/ Electronics Science from a recognized University.
- Interest in technical writing
- Knowledge of functional level electronic circuitry and principles of operation for Radars, communication systems, Digital systems etc.
- Knowledge and ability to write technical descriptions in English
- Knowledge and ability to use computers for generation of electronic files
- Proficiency in data entry using various application packages like MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
- Ability to interact with various internal department
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (oral & writing skills)
- Follow up with Development & Engineering/Testing service engineers for capturing technical information.
- Generate technical descriptions as required.
- Develop soft files of technical manuals on computers.
- Check printouts and make corrections.
- Revise draft technical manuals with respect to customer vetting comments.
- Generate final soft file in PDF format for bulk printing.
- Systematically engage in soft file management.
- Attend to customer inspection remarks with respect to printed technical manuals.
Post & Category Wise Vacancies: 5 posts
- Trainee Hindi Officer – 3 posts
- Trainee Publication Officer – 2 posts
- General-1, OBC-1, EWS-1, SC-1, ST-1.
Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment – Through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
How to Apply BEL Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following postal address on or before 4 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Bharat Electronics Ltd.,
BEL Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are tha vacancies available at BEL?
Ans. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Deputy Engineer, Trade Apprentice and Trainee Hindi Officer, Trainee Publication Officer
Q2.Who can apply BEL Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ ITI can apply
Q3.How to apply for BEL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this BEL jobs through online/postal before the last date