Bellatrix Aerospace Recruitment 2020 | Electro-Mechanical Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Mechanical | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bellatrix Aerospace – Bellatrix Aerospace is a research and development company developing orbital launch vehicles (rockets) and electric propulsion systems for satellites. Today, the space industry plays an indispensable role in our lives. Our mobile phones, TVs, office computers and the internet are all dependent on satellites.
Yet, humans have explored only a small chunk of space. Space offers infinite possibilities for a lot of market sectors. The biggest barrier to open the doors of space for improving life on Earth is the fact that the cost of access to space is exorbitantly high.
|Details Of Bellatrix Aerospace Recruitment 2020|
||Company Name||Bellatrix Aerospace|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electro Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech - Mechanical||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 + Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Electro Mechanical Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (03.10.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Bellatrix Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for design, develop, simulate, fabricate and test the electromechanical actuation systems to qualify for space application.
- Consult with machinists or technicians to ensure that electromechanical systems meet design specifications.
- Translate electromechanical drawings into design specifications, applying principles of engineering, thermal or fluid sciences, mathematics, or statistics.
- Analyse engineering designs of logic or digital circuitry, motor controls, instrumentation, or data acquisition for implementation into new or existing automated, servo-mechanical, or other electromechanical systems.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations of the component conform to standards.
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce fabricating issues
- Conducts a quality check of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information, and calculations.
- Evaluate, interpret and execute commercial, military and customer specifications for materials, processes and finishes.
- Testing and qualification of Electromechanical systems for space application.
Documents to be Carried for Bellatrix Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Bellatrix Aerospace Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.