Bengaluru Urban District Notification 2019 – Opening for 179 Civic Posts
Bengaluru Urban District has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Civic. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Bengaluru Urban District|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bengaluruurban.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Refer to Official notification.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.12.2019 to 06.01.2020
- Notification & application Link: Click Here