Bentley Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE / B.Tech – Civil | Kolkata , West Bengal | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bentley Systems – Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
||Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - Civil|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Bentley Jobs 2020 :
- Provide prompt and courteous troubleshooting and technical support to users via e-mail, phone and web-portal.
- Assist with all facets of Bentley users and technical support by helping to identify user issues by isolating and resolving the issue or by proper escalation.
- Troubleshoot the users support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
- Advise and train users regarding the product’s proper use and address specific user issues.
- Act as liaison between user and development support.
- Provide proper diagnosis and resolution to the user.
- Keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
- Communicate with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues.
- Document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
- Meet with internal Bentley teams to provide the users perspective on our products and services.
- Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
Skills Required for BentleyJobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Architecture, Construction, or other related discipline.
- 1-4 years of experience in technical support with user interaction and troubleshooting fundamentals demonstrated.
- Some experience in construction would be added benefit.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Building Application (OpenBuildings/AECOSim) is an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very Good English.
- Good knowledge in German language would have added benefit.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Documents to be Carried for Bentley Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Bentley Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.