Better Off Campus Drive 2022 - Better is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of IT Intern Apply Online @ official website
Better Recruitment Notification - Better Career Notification for IT Intern role | Better job opening Online Application. Better is currently recruiting candidates for IT Intern positions in Gurgaon Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Better, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the IT Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||IT Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Better :
Founded in 2016, Better is a digital-first homeownership company whose services included mortgage, real estate, title, and homeowners insurance. From its founding in 2016 through mid 2021, Better funded over $45B in home loans and provided over $25B in cumulative coverage through Better Cover and Better Settlement Services, the insurance divisions of Better. Better has raised over $400M in equity capital since inception. The company was ranked #1 on LinkedIn’s Top Startups List for 2021 and 2020, #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplaces in New York, #15 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 2020 list, as well as being listed to Forbes FinTech 50 for 2020. For more information, follow @betterdotcom.
Detailed Job Description :
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and dispatching IT hardware assets
- Lend IT support in areas such as IT Asset Management, IT Support, Customer Service, Inventory Management etc.
- Physically reconcile IT Assets lying in BMTG offices and prepare MIS/Inventory.
- Assist IT team in moving the assets from BMTG offices to the storage facility.
- Travel to and from the office and storage facility to ensure assets are properly delivered and stacked.
- Assist IT team to setup the 3 floors desks and other IT setups (Zoom rooms, Printers, Projectors etc) and test the setups.
- Arranging assets on the desks and in the storage facility.
- Assist IT team in ending the lease term of due assets , preparing and stocking them to be sent back to the lessor.
- Always maintain the inventory and real time update of any changes.
- Laptop imaging and preparation for the user base.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- A final year student or recent graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Inclination towards learning ITIL framework and various technologies.
- No active backlogs in the current academic course
- Min 5 and above CGPA in 10,12
- Strong communicator
- Organized and focused
- Quick learner
- Ability to work well in teams
- Comfortable for night shift.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the IT Intern post at Better includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Better Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Better Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Better Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Better Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Better Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Better Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,