BFUHS Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts | 62 Vacancies | Last Date : 05.10.2020 | Apply Online @ bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Recruitment 2020: BABA FARID UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES was established in July 1998 and headquartered in Faridkot. The university has declared new job notification (Advt. No 07/2020) for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor. BFUHS has announced 62 vacancies for the above said posts. Interested aspirants who felt themselves eligible can apply now for this BFUHS Recruitment 2020 through online @ bfuhs.ac.in. Interested aspirants seeking jobs in Punjab can use this chance. The last date to submit the application is 05.10.2020.
The above said posts is on regular/ contract basis, further extended as per the requirement. Selected candidates will be placed at Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot. Candidates already in service must route their application through proper channel. Incomplete application & application after the due date will not be considered. BFUHS may conduct test/ interview for the selection of suitable candidate. Shortlisted candidate will be placed in Punjab for service. Applicants after filling online application should submit hard copy of online application to The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot, within 08.10.2020. More details regarding BFUHS recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming BFUHS Punjab recruitment jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website
|Details Of BFUHS Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||MBBS, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma||Total Vacancy||62 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Punjab|
|Salary||Rs.37,400-67,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
BFUHS Vacancies 2020 Details:
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS Asst. Professor & Other Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue Post Graduate/ MD/ MS/ DM/ MCh/ DNB/ equivalent in a prescribed discipline given in the official notification.
- Refer official notification to know experience details.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- For Professor- 50 years.
- Associate Professor- 45 years.
- For Assistant Professor- 40 years.
- Go through the official notification to know the details.
Pay Scale: Rs.37,400 – 67,000.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000+10000 G.P|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.37400-67000+8600 G.P|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37400-67000+8900 G.P|
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates can send their hard copy of online application to office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot.
- Check advertisement for payment details.
Steps to Apply BFUHS Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website @ bfuhs.ac.in
- Find & select the advertisement from home page.
- Notification gets opened & check eligibility criteria.
- Then by using Registration format ‘Apply online’.
- Finally submit the Application form.
- Take a printout of it and sent it to the above said address.
How to fill up BFUHS Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.