BHEL Recruitment 2020-21 | Young Professional Post | 07 Vacancies | Last Date: 31.12.2020 | Apply Online for BHEL Delhi Recruitment @ bhel.com
BHEL Recruitment 2020-21: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has initiate the recruitment process by releasing the recruitment notification [Advt.No.CE-05/2020]. BHEL invites online application for the post of Young Professional post. BHEL have 05 job openings for said post in various field. Candidates who searching for central govt. job may apply online for BHEL vacancies. Interested candidates are instructed to submit their application on or before 31.12.2020.
Online application link for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited job vacancy is available from 09.12.2020. According to the notification, BHEL has decided to recruit candidates to fulfil the current job openings in Corporate Strategy Management, Corporate Finance & Corporate HR. Applicants must have minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field. Selected candidates will be placed at New Delhi. BHEL salary for Young Professional is Rs.80000. Diploma Job seekers also eligible to apply for BHEL Delhi recruitment. Tenure will be 3 years.
|Details Of BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Category||Cental Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Qualification||PGDM, Master.Degree, PG Diploma||Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.80,000 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Young Professional includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (30.11.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Young Professional Post
- Applicants should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant field from recognized university.
- For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Strategy Management: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Engineering graduates from reputed institutions will get preference.
- For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Finance: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with specialization in Finance.
- For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate HR: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with specialization in HR
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma, should be attained from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per rankings released by MHRD under National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), with minimum 70% aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 out of 10. (List of top 50 management institutes as per NIRF enclosed).
The applicant should have minimum two years’ work experience (as on 01st day of of December, 2020), which can be either prior or post to attaining PG degree or two-year PG Diploma in management.
Age Limit (As on 01.12.2020)
- The maximum age should not be more than 30 years. Age (as on 01st of December,2020)
- Scrutiny of application.
- Application through online will be acceptable.
- Apply @ bhel.com/ careers.bhel.in.
Steps to apply for BHEL Careers
- Go to official website bhel.com.
- Click on Current Job Openings under Career with BHEL.
- New page will open, click on Engagement of Young Professionals in BHEL.
- Find & click “Advertisement” under Young Professional on Contract basis.
- Advertisement will open, read it thoroughly & verify eligibility.
- For Online Registration, click on “Young Professional” under Apply Online for.
- Fill the online application with your particulars carefully.
- After finishing the apply process, private login would be created.
- Upload the necessary documents in Latest Status using private login.