BHIVE Workspace Off Campus Drive 2020 | Management Trainee | MBA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : BHIVE Workspace – BHIVE Workspace claims to be one of the largest coworking spaces founded in Bangalore, India. It was established in 2014 and currently operates 11 centers with around 250,000 square feet of co-working space in Delhi and Bangalore
||Company Name||BHIVE Workspace|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Management Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For BHIVE Workspace Jobs 2020 :
- Work closely with senior management of BHIVE for various marketing initiatives
- Develop digital marketing plan and ensure execution of the same as per schedule
- Design, Drive and Execute all marketing activities for BHIVE spanning around digital marketing, BTL activities, Social Media marketing, Blogging/Content, Brand Positioning, PR and the likes
- Clearly monitor the performance metrics of all marketing initiatives to understand effectiveness of the same
- Plan, design and execute all startup and corporate events at BHIVE
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
- Ensure marketing dashboards and all other analytical reports are sent to the Management in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent improvements of marketing metrics whereby leading to increased lead generation
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Skills Required For BHIVE Workspace Jobs 2020 :
- Effective Communicator
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Designing skills with Canva or equivalent software
- Strong Business Acumen
- Good understanding of Google AdWords, SEO and Social media marketing techniques
Documents to be Carried for BHIVE Workspace Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BHIVE Workspace Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.