Bioclinica Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bioclinica – Bioclinica is the leader in scientifically-driven services and technology-enabled solutions in clinical research. Clinical trials are complex, and traditional approaches are either monolithic or fragmented. Successful trials require an ability to see key details and uncover hidden insights. Employing our scientifically-driven and technology-enabled approach, Bioclinica brings CLARITY to clinical trials for better decisions. With such clarity comes the insight to help trial sponsors and Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) develop new life-improving therapies more efficiently and safely ─ and with improved quality outcomes.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Bioclinica Jobs 2020 :
This role analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code is used in applications that variously support Bioclinica’s radiologists, clinical data managers, operations staff, clients and partners. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Ensures software applications are built with quality while conforming to corporate and regulatory processes and practices by
- Performing requirements analysis, proactively identifying deficiencies, ambiguities, and outstanding questions
- Identifying and communicating clear distinctions between business requirements, design, and implementation constructs
- Following established software patterns and development processes
- Writing simple concise unit tests with appropriate code coverage
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating steps to reproduce and workarounds for bugs
- Identifying gaps and deficiencies in requirements, design, development, testing, support processes
- Delivering tested code in consistently timely fashion with a high degree of efficiency and a low frequency of bugs (or reopened bugs)
- Identifying design alternatives, questions, and tradeoffs
- Identifying gaps, problems, and weaknesses in software solutions by performing code and design reviews
- Demoing application features and fixes with product management and users
- Providing advice and instruction to software quality assurance team in identifying points of emphasis in regression testing efforts
Ensures software applications are built on schedule and on budget by
- Escalating risks to quality and timelines appropriately
- Effectively transitioning between unrelated tasks
- Troubleshooting and support coding
- Appropriately seeking help/mentoring
- Estimating development efforts based on detailed design
Ensures software applications are effectively supported by
- Definitively isolating problems/bugs to a component
- Troubleshooting and support coding outside of your personal or company experience background
Maintains quality service and departmental standards by
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Contributes to team effort by
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to achieve results
- Performing other duties as assigned
Maintains technical and industry knowledge by
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
- Maintaining a strong understanding of software development trends and technology
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the regulatory requirements applicable to software development in clinical trials
Skills Required For Bioclinica Jobs 2020 :
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with clinical trials and/or within pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Working knowledge of the drug development process including knowledge of FDA requirements for GxPs and 21 CFR Part 11
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a group setting and independently; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Unwavering commitment to service and product excellence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
Documents to be Carried for Bioclinica Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Bioclinica Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.