BIS Recruitment 2020 | Dy. Librarian & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 32 | Last Date 14.12.2020 (Within 45 days) | Download BIS Application Form @ bis.gov.in
BIS Librarian, Section Officer, Deputy Director, Deputy Librarian Jobs 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed LLB, CA, LLM, M.Sc, MBA, Master.Degree, B.Lib.Sc, M.Lib.Sc., PG Diploma for 32 Librarian, Section Officer, Deputy Director, Deputy Librarian Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline (By Postal) from 31.10.2020 to 14.12.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying offline to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Librarian, Section Officer, Deputy Director, Deputy Librarian|
|Qualification||LLB, CA, LLM, M.Sc, MBA, Master.Degree, B.Lib.Sc, M.Lib.Sc., PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||32 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Rajkot, Solan|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 - 2,08,700 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Librarian, Section Officer, Deputy Director, Deputy Librarian includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Detailed Descriptions for Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancies: 32 Posts
As per the BIS notification, overall 32 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Deputy Director (Administration & Finance)||04|
|Deputy Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||03|
|Deputy Director (Library)||01|
- Applicants should possess Master Degree in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
|Deputy Director (Administration & Finance)||For Deputy Director (Administration): Master of Business Administration (with Personnel Specialization) of two years’ duration from a recognized university. All India Council for Technical Education approved institution; or Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Human Resource Management of two years’ duration from a recognized university. All India Council for Technical Education approved institution; or Degree in law from a recognized university/Bachelor of law. For Deputy Director (Finance): i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University; and ii) Chartered Accountant/ Cost & Works Accountant/ Subordinate Accounts Service Accountant/ Master of Business Administration (with finance specialization).|
|Deputy Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||Masters of Business Administration (Marketing) or Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication or Master‘s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work from a recognized University/Institution.|
|Deputy Director (Library)||Master’s Degree (Post Graduate Degree) in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institution; OR Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institution.|
|Section Officer||Master of Business Administration (with Personnel/ Finance specialization) of two years‘ duration from a recognized university/ All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution; OR Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Finance of two years ‘duration from a recognized university/ All India Council for Technical Education approved Institution.|
|Librarian||Master‘s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University; or Master‘s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University; or Degree in Library Science from a recognized University; or Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University.|
|Deputy Librarian||Master‘s Degree in Library Science or Master‘s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University|
Ahmedabad, Rajkot – Gujarat | Bhubaneswar – Odisha | Chandigarh – Chandigarh | Chennai – Tamil Nadu | Faridabad – Haryana | Ghaziabad, Noida – Uttar Pradesh | Kolkata – West Bengal | Mumbai – Maharashtra | New Delhi – Delhi | Solan – Himachal Pradesh
|Deputy Director (Administration & Finance)||Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700/-|
|Deputy Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700/-|
|Deputy Director (Library)||Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700/-|
|Section Officer||Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Librarian||Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Deputy Librarian||Rs.35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
Maximum age limit
- Upper age limit should be 56 years. (On the closing date of the receipt of applications)
- BIS recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : Director (Establishment), Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002
How to apply BIS Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website bis.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement on Whats New “Detailed Advertisement For Filling Up Of Vacancies In The Various Posts On Deputation Basis.- (Reference : Indicative Advertisement No. 3/2020/ESTT (DEPUTATION) Published In The Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar/News Paper Dated 31 Oct 2020 New”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online