Bizongo Off Campus Drive 2022 - Bizongo is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Graphic Design Intern Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Bizongo Off Campus Drive 2022 - Bizongo is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Graphic Design Intern Apply Online @ official website
Bizongo Recruitment Notification - Bizongo Career Notification for Graphic Design Intern role | Bizongo job opening Online Application. Bizongo is currently recruiting candidates for Graphic Design Intern positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Bizongo, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graphic Design Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Bizongo Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graphic Design Intern|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Bizongo :
Bizongo is India’s largest B2B platform for made-to-order products. Bizongo was founded in 2015 by three IIT graduates Aniket Deb, Sachin Agrawal, and Ankit Tomar to consolidate the fragmented and unbranded yet unique and ubiquitous B2B segment of Made-to-Order goods. With a clear focus on optimizing supply chains for unbranded products, Bizongo enables businesses with services across vendor management, supply chain automation, and cash flow optimization using its proprietary digital platforms like Procure Live, Artwork Flow, and Partner Hub.
Detailed Job Description :
A young graphic design enthusiast, who helps clients meet brand, packaging & design needs by creating attractive designs using software and sketches. A team player, with collaborative skills wanting to upscale themselves in the field of design. They may also work with copywriters, marketing experts and other designers to ensure that the design requirements suit target audiences.
Description: At Bizongo, we are building a platform – Bizongo Desworks for the packaging design community to collaborate seamlessly with brands.
The person will be responsible for designing solutions for clients of Bizongo from various industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Consumer Durables, Food and Beverages etc.
At Bizongo, You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with designers, engineers, business leaders, product managers delivering a service to disrupt the world of packaging design.
- Execute daily brand and packaging design project related tasks.
- Collaborate with internal team members to put out marketing / content pieces for web & social media
- Work on design presentations & design processes with exploration, conceptualization and execution of in house & client needs of Bizongo Desworks
- Work alongside senior designers on team projects & individually assigned projects.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates experience in design thinking and powerful conceptualization.
- Have experience with Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop to ensure efficiency
- A strong foundation in graphic and information design, color and typography
- Curiosity about materials, printing and manufacturing processes
- Ability to work on a multitude of projects at once, working to tight deadlines
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills and an ability to clearly articulate decision making rationale
- You are a designer that is constantly inspired—motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do.
- Your design process emphasizes a lot on data and research.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graphic Design Intern post at Bizongo includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Bizongo Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Bizongo Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Bizongo Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Bizongo Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Bizongo Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Bizongo Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting