BlackBoard Careers 2022 - BlackBoard has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for System Operation Specialist Apply Online @ official website
- 1 BlackBoard Careers 2022 - BlackBoard has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for System Operation Specialist Apply Online @ official website
BlackBoard Careers 2022 : BlackBoard has to recruit candidates for System Operation Specialist positions through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with BlackBoard you can use this recruitment.
|BlackBoard Careers 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Operation Specialist|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Operation Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.11.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Documenting processes, methods, procedures, and tools for diagnosing and fixing known bugs and problems and for performing common tasks
- Documenting and escalating application bugs with detailed analysis to the Tier 2 team
- Providing Incident Management support for production systems
- Monitoring the IT infrastructure with various monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic, VictorOps, Nagios, etc.)
- Acknowledging and owning infrastructure alerts related to servers, network, application, etc.
- Initiating and driving bridge to handle critical issues and acting as a main point of contact for all technical support teams
- Sending incident notifications as per required time interval for ongoing incidents/alerts
- Analyzing, acknowledging, and working on every alert in the monitoring tool and handing the alert as per the urgency and impact
- Routing alerts to technical tracks as per the issue
- Initiating bridge to resolve the issue ASAP, if required
- Being part of production support team that operates 24x7x365
- Participating in on-call rotation as required
- Auditing production system configuration and software changes as required
- Performing daily checklist procedures
- Executing Change Requests for software upgrades and configurations across enterprise systems
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Any experience in Unix or Linux systems administration and high skill level in using its common tools and utilities (e.g. Top, Sar, VMstat, IOstat, and Netstat)
- Knowledge of managing services like Samba, Apache, Iptables, HAProxy, SFTP, and FTP
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and tuning Apache web server, Tomcat, or WebLogic application servers and Linux operating systems in a large 24×7 production environment
- Good knowledge of analyzing Java/JVM performance using tools such as thread and heap dumps with an understanding of JVM memory structure and garbage collection concepts
- Experience in Monitoring tools like New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, and VictorOps
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Shell, Perl, Python) to automate common tasks
- Knowledge of network and application security, network administration, and network storage integration
- Experience in ticketing tools like ServiceNow, JSD
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Solid team player
- Detail-oriented and commitment to quality work
- Ability to complete projects as scheduled
- Customer first attitude
- Open to work rotational shifts including US daytime shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area of study or equivalent experience with education-related technologies
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
BlackBoard Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( BlackBoard Careers 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
BlackBoard Careers 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply BlackBoard Careers 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the BlackBoard Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for BlackBoard Careers 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu