Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 - Blackboard is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of System Operation Specialist Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 - Blackboard is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of System Operation Specialist Apply Online @ official website
Blackboard Recruitment Notification - Blackboard Career Notification for System Operation Specialist role | Blackboard job opening Online Application. Blackboard is currently recruiting candidates for System Operation Specialist positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Blackboard, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the System Operation Specialist post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Operation Specialist|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Blackboard :
Blackboard is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Detailed Job Description :
- Documenting processes, methods, procedures, and tools for diagnosing and fixing known bugs and problems and for performing common tasks
- Documenting and escalating application bugs with detailed analysis to the Tier 2 team
- Providing Incident Management support for production systems
- Monitoring the IT infrastructure with various monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic, VictorOps, Nagios, etc.)
- Acknowledging and owning infrastructure alerts related to servers, network, application, etc.
- Initiating and driving bridge to handle critical issues and acting as a main point of contact for all technical support teams
- Sending incident notifications as per required time interval for ongoing incidents/alerts
- Analyzing, acknowledging, and working on every alert in the monitoring tool and handing the alert as per the urgency and impact
- Routing alerts to technical tracks as per the issue
- Initiating bridge to resolve the issue ASAP, if required
- Being part of production support team that operates 24x7x365
- Participating in on-call rotation as required
- Auditing production system configuration and software changes as required
- Performing daily checklist procedures
- Executing Change Requests for software upgrades and configurations across enterprise systems
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Any experience in Unix or Linux systems administration and high skill level in using its common tools and utilities (e.g. Top, Sar, VMstat, IOstat, and Netstat)
- Knowledge of managing services like Samba, Apache, Iptables, HAProxy, SFTP, and FTP
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and tuning Apache web server, Tomcat, or WebLogic application servers and Linux operating systems in a large 24×7 production environment
- Good knowledge of analyzing Java/JVM performance using tools such as thread and heap dumps with an understanding of JVM memory structure and garbage collection concepts
- Experience in Monitoring tools like New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, and VictorOps
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Shell, Perl, Python) to automate common tasks
- Knowledge of network and application security, network administration, and network storage integration
- Experience in ticketing tools like ServiceNow, JSD
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Solid team player
- Detail-oriented and commitment to quality work
- Ability to complete projects as scheduled
- Customer first attitude
- Open to work rotational shifts including US daytime shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area of study or equivalent experience with education-related technologies
Selection Process :
The selection process for the System Operation Specialist post at Blackboard includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Blackboard Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Blackboard Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting