BlackBoard Recruitment 2020 | Web Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE | Chennai,Tamil Nadu | Apply online
BlackBoard Recruitment 2020 Details Company Profile BlackBoard With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive student-success solutions. Our mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success by leveraging innovative technologies and services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Web Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennnai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Web Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Blackboard Jobs 2020 :
- Interfacing with Blackboard’s marketing team to understand technical requirements and troubleshoot issues with various web pages
- Implementing changes to the Web CMS for our corporate website, Blackboard.com and related applications, such as Coveo Enterprise Search
- Located on OMR, the IT corridor of South Chennai
- Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway station and bus stop
- Very close to Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn
- Office provides lunch Tuesday – Thursday and evening snacks Monday – Friday
- Office is situated behind Hotel Turyaa on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
- Fun Committee, Happy Fete Team, Food Committee, and Sports Committee ensures fun at work
- ISR Team actively engages employees in contributing to various local charities
Skills Required for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Drupal/php/.NET /ASP/C#/IIS/CSS/HTML/jQuery/SQL server/Coveo
- Ability to write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted standards: cross-browser compatibility and search engine optimization
- Excellent object-oriented programming, unit testing, debugging, and code organization skills
- Experience with GitHub version control, GitHub actions, and source code management
- Ability to adopt iterative methodologies as directed (agile, scrum etc.)
- Drupal/PHP/PHP framework content management system experience
Documents to be Carried for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires