Blackhawk Network Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Blackhawk Network – At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies, and networks that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty, and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
||Company Name||Blackhawk Network|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||5 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Blackhawk Network Jobs 2020 :
- Perform all phases of software engineering including design, development, testing, and deployment in an Agile software development environment
- Collaborate with other teams and conduct new technology research for product development and recommend product enhancements
- Actively participate in code reviews, analyze results and choose the best solution
- Manage deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Continuously focus on improving the software quality and performance
- Participate in Information Security analysis and remediation
- Troubleshoot customer issues and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently yet thrives in a team environment
Skills Required For Blackhawk Network Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years hands‑on professional experience with object oriented and functional software engineering using Python and Django Framework
- Experience working in a cloud environment, preferably Amazon Web Services
- Significant experience designing and building REST services and a familiarity with Microservice architectures
- Comfortable with relational database design and SQL
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with web user interface technologies
- Understanding of Scrum framework
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new coding languages and develop creatively
Documents to be Carried for Swiggy Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Swiggy Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires