BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2022 - BlackRock is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
BlackRock Recruitment Notification - BlackRock Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer role | BlackRock job opening Online Application. BlackRock is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with BlackRock, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About BlackRock :
Table of contents
BlackRock is a global asset manager. We help investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. Our founding mission was to establish a firm that thinks differently about managing investment risks to best serve our clients, and this is still at our core today.
Detailed Job Description :
The role sits in the Technology and Development Operations (TDO) team, specifically focusing on the design, development and execution of tactical and strategic solutions for both PCG and the wider GAAPS community. We must develop a keen understanding of the functions both within PCG and beyond in order to better comprehend the challenges faced by these functions.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, develop, and deliver robust technology solutions to the organization’s sophisticated problems
- Play a key role in growing the core offering of the Aladdin Compliance Platform
- Make autonomous decisions on which platform solutions best fit the business problem presented
- Drive engagement with partners to ensure that proper business requirements are established
- Developing exception-based, business-process-centric technology solutions that provide scale to operations teams globally
- Build relationships with other internal technology teams to ensure familiarity with all potential technology solutions while also holding them accountable for capturing and measuring business benefits
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Enhancement of skills including building a solid understanding of BlackRock’s proprietary software platform, Aladdin
- Experience in building solutions for both BlackRock and over 100 client organizations also using the Aladdin ecosystem.
- Familiarization with the complete portfolio management lifecycle
- Exposure to global regulatory regimes and jurisdictions
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong SQL and database knowledge, and/or application design platforms (e.g., Angular, Flask)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work in a team-environment, multi-tasking, collaboration and effective communication skills are a must
- Experience in financial services preferred (investment banking/asset management)
- Knowledge of software development best practices (analysis, design, development, testing)
- Identification of risk or gaps in a process and implementing plans to resolve
- Researching, problem solving, and process re-engineering
- Ability to convey sophisticated concepts simply and clearly
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer post at BlackRock includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
BlackRock Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the BlackRock Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,