BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Apply Online
BlackRock is a global asset manager. We help investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. Our founding mission was to establish a firm that thinks differently about managing investment risks to best serve our clients, and this is still at our core today.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Gurgaon / Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For BlackRock Jobs 2020 :
The Financial Modeling Group (FMG) is responsible for the research and development of financial models underpinning the risk management analytics produced at BlackRock. The group also contributes to the infrastructure and software responsible to produce analytics and the delivery of analytic content to portfolio and risk management professionals both within and outside BlackRock. Given the diversity of business objectives among BlackRock Solutions clients and within BlackRock itself the models developed and supported by the Financial Modeling Group span a wide array of financial products, ranging from equity to fixed income to derivatives. In addition, members of FMG seek to provide analysis and insight on many various levels from analysis of the cash flows of a single bond to the overall financial risk associated with an entire portfolio, enterprise or balance sheet.
- Model Infrastructure: Design APIs to provide clients with novel ways of using our models. Refactor existing analytical code to make it more modular and scalable.
- Quantitative Development: Expand product and market coverage to address evolving client needs by researching, implementing and rolling out new models and analytics.
- Analytical Support: Participate in meetings and calls with both internal and external clients in support of the BRS business.
- One BlackRock: Collaborate with and learn from colleagues in New York, Budapest, Mumbai and Gurgaon. Get exposure to the state of the practice as well as to groundbreaking academic research through regular colloquia.
- Thought Leadership: Keep abreast of recent trends in technology, quantitative finance, capital markets and regulation. Bring the latest techniques to bear on the problems we face in our day-to-day work.
Skills Required For BlackRock Jobs 2020 :
- Exposure to an “industrial strength” C++(C++14 or C++17 is plus): 0-2 years of prior experience of writing performant code.
- Exposure to CMake and Python is desirables
- Exposure to Perl and SQL is a plus.
- A real passion for Programming: Programming is at the heart of everything we do.
- An Analytical Cast of Mind: Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb Interpersonal Skills: You will be expected to explain complex concepts to non-technical people in simple, intuitive terms.
- Exposure to investment banking and finance domain is desirable.
Documents to be Carried for BlackRock Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BlackRock Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.