BlackRock Recruitment Notification for Associate – Software Engineering positions, BlackRock Recruitment 2023 Notification was officially announced by BlackRock on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with BlackRock, this is your chance to apply.
BlackRock Recruitment 2023
BlackRock is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, B.S, M.S candidates for the role of Associate – Software Engineering. Here, you will find more information about the Associate – Software Engineering post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
BlackRock Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Associate – Software Engineering
|B.E, B.Tech, B.S, M.S
|Gurgaon , Haryana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
We offer the opportunity to work with a team of engaged professionals who strive to make quality software in addition to the opportunity to advance your abilities while learning about financial markets. You will have the chance to define and develop new capabilities and engage with multiple development teams and partners across the technology and investing teams.
- Development of back-end using REST and Java
- All aspects of software development including unit testing, performance optimization and resolving system issues.
- Providing support for our transaction cost platform and resolve issues that arise.
- Collaborate with other developers, market structure, and research teams to improve analysis capabilities
- Coming up with creative ideas for new features to enhance the user experience
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience developing applications using Angular 2(6 or higher)/React latest
- Experience developing applications in Java
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems & information retrieval
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix, and database technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in working with financial products and transaction cost analysis
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate – Software Engineering post at BlackRock includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
BlackRock Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( BlackRock Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
BlackRock Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply BlackRock Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the BlackRock Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. BlackRock Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for BlackRock Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana