Blue Planet Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Scientist | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Blue Planet software – Blue Planet, a division of Ciena, provides market-leading intelligent automation software and specialized professional services to help clients modernize their IT and network operations. Driven by policy and AI-based insights, Blue Planet delivers the closed-loop automation tools needed to align IT and networking processes to facilitate digital transformation—accelerating time-to-revenue, reducing costs, and delivering a superior customer experience.
||Company Name||Blue Planet software|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Scientist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Blue Planet Jobs 2020 :
The Blue Planet software division is seeking a stellar Data Scientist for new initiatives in the Enterprise network automation space. The candidate will be responsible for developing ArtificialIntelligence-driven closed-loop network automation solutions on top of the Blue Planet platform to serve the Enterprise market. The Blue Planet platform is based on a modern software architecture that leverages open-source technologies, model-driven templates and containerbased micro-services. The right candidate will be an experimented data scientist with expertise in enterprise L2/L3 networks, and a track record of delivering data-driven products in a high-performance environment.
- Analyze network data, build ML models and benchmark their accuracy
- Develop intelligent data-driven streaming applications for enterprise networks
- Develop AI-driven network automation use cases in the LAN, WAN, Wireless, Data Center, Cloud and Security areas on top of the Blue Planet platform
- Write software programs, together with unit tests and integration tests.
- Work in the lab to collect data and test applications
- Implement machine learning algorithms (supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement)
- Participate in all phases of the life-cycle of machine-learning models, including research design, feature engineering, implementation of the ML algorithms, accuracy testing and production deployment
- Work closely and effectively with the Chief Data Scientist, other software development teams as well as product line management, architecture and product verification teams
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement in data science, data governance, software engineering and product quality
Skills Required For Blue Planet Jobs 2020 :
- Machine Learning frameworks like MXNet, SageMaker, TensorFlow, Torch or others
- Proficient with Python, Scala or Java
- Expert knowledge of L2/L3 telecom networks (LAN, WAN, Wireless, SD-LAN)
- Interest and ability to quickly learn and ramp-up on new languages and technologies
- Understanding of big-data concepts and technologies
- Experience with AWS, Apache Hadoop, Spark and NiFi ecosystem an asset
Documents to be Carried for Blue Planet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Blue Planet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.