Blue Yonder - Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, BTech, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Associate Software engineer Apply Online @ official website
Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Associate Software engineer role | Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, ME, MTech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software engineer|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to seamlessly predict, pivot and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential.
Detailed Job Description :
- Software Engineer, Sr Software Engineer, Sr Application Developer, Software Development Engineer, Sr Enterprise Application Developer
- Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work”
- Seeking an individual that has strong technical skills with a complete understanding of development best practices with the ability to perform complex programming tasks, debug and diagnose issues in all environments, design a solution with minimal support and independently implement a solution.
- Core responsibilities include – debug and diagnose issues from customer environments, design and implement a solution to business requirements (along with counterparts and distinguished Architects) for an industry-leading Warehouse Management Solution that has 100’s of customers across the globe and is hosted on Microsoft Azure Cloud, Private Cloud and, On-Premises.
- The team currently comprises 100+ global associates across the US, India (COE) and is expected to grow rapidly.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Software: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, GIT, Rest API, OAuth, SQL Server & Oracle, ExtJS
- Application Architecture: Scalable, Resilient, secure enterprise application
- Frameworks/Others: Azure Cloud/Private Cloud/On-Premises, Jenkins, Splunk, AppDynamics
What You’ll DoFocuses on learning the craft and how to work in a team productively, in particular:
- Guided by team members, contributes simple features and bug fixes and provides matching test cases.
- Finds suitable work items in the team backlog with the help of other team members.
- Participates in team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Is aware of the team’s continuous integration pipeline and fixes broken builds as necessary.
- Learns how to improve readability and maintainability of code.
- Continuously improves themselves and the code they produce.
- Develops an understanding of the problem domain their team works on.
Additions for service-delivering teams
- Autonomously performs routine changes.
- Independently handles service requests around a limited set of service functions.
Secondary Duties And Responsibilities
- Actively seeks support by team members to overcome obstacles.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software engineer post at Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Blue Yonder )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Blue Yonder – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Blue Yonder ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Blue Yonder ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,