Company Profile : Blue Yonder – Blue Yonder (formerly JDA Software) provides seamless, friction-free commerce, empowering every organization and person on the planet to fulfill their potential.
||Company Name||Blue Yonder|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Hyderabad|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Blue Yonder Jobs 2020 :
- Develops quality software according to clean code principles and Blue Yonder standards and writes effective test cases.
- Autonomously pulls issues from the team backlog or supports other team members with their issues as appropriate.
- Participates in team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Understands basic functional and technical requirements of software components.
- Contributes to designs of individual stories.
- Continuously improves themselves and the code they produce.
- Incorporates aspects of information security in their own work.
- Develops an understanding of how changes in the team’s deliverables affect other teams and the customer.
- Identifies operational issues and brings them to the attention of the team.
- Autonomously plans and performs routine changes.
- Independently resolves incidents around a limited set of service functions.
- Independently handles service requests.
- Realizes that resource consumption directly affects SaaS profitability.
- Autonomously performs small refactorings to improve local software quality.
- Is aware of the team’s continuous integration pipeline and fixes broken builds as necessary.
- Actively provides feedback during code reviews.
- Onboards new members to the team and helps develop junior engineers.
- Assists associates with implementational and operational issues.
- Clearly communicates impediments and actively seeks support by team members to overcome obstacles.
- Participates in implementing performance benchmark tests.
- Understands company and team visions and the problem domain their team works on.
- Demonstrates problem solving and innovation ability.
Skills Required For Blue Yonder Jobs 2020 :
- Development Experience in Web technology and web site/portal development
- Experience in React and/or other Rich UI tools is a big plus
- Good exposure to Database concepts and SQL.
- Development exposure in C++
- Knowledge of Eclipse/IntelliJ etc.
- Exposure to Git
- Exposure to e-Commerce/Retail domain is preferred. Not a must if other parameters meet up well.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Development Process
How To Apply For Blue Yonder Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.