Blume Global Off Campus Drive 2020 | Full Stack Developer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : Blume Global
Blume Global powers the global supply chain ecosystem with its AI-enabled, data-driven digital platform and solutions for asset management, logistics, visibility, optimization and financial settlement. Since 1994, Blume Global has built a trusted digital supply chain platform with over 6,000 motor carriers, 3,000 intermodal marketing companies (IMCs) across more than 1,400 offices, and 1,100 terminals, depots and rail ramps. Blume Digital Platform processes over $1 billion in annual transactions for customers with 99.99 percent billing accuracy.
Eligibility Criteria For Blume Global Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Blume Global Jobs 2020 :
- Work with the product team to understand product vision and requirements
- Solve complex technical problems and perform the code reviews for junior team members.
- Produce deliverable at a consistently high rate and with consistently excellent quality
- Work with a team of engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for insuring the successful launch of many product features.
- Work in a product-based R&D team and collaborate with other teams to integrate.
- Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
- Maintain best practices for development/code changes as needed
- Design and architect software applications
- Maintain high quality standards and unit/integration test your application
- Demonstrate your work to other team members
- Work with senior developers of the team and seek input on solving complex problems.
Skills Required For Blume Global Jobs 2020 :
- 1-3 years of software development experience on web applications
- Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
- Must have Hands-on knowledge of Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
- Knowledge of Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
- Conceptual knowledge or experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services, MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
- Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github, JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience with system architecture/design
Documents to be Carried for Blume Global Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Blume Global Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.