Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 | Bank Note Press Dewas has announced 131 Vacancies for Junior Technician, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant, Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant Posts in , Madhya Pradesh | Last Date to apply 11.06.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 : Bank Note Press Dewas has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Technician, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant, Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant posts. This notification was announced on 12.05.2021. B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, ITI, Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 131 vacancies in Madhya Pradesh . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 11.06.2021 Candidate who seeks for Bank Note Press Dewas can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Technician, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant, Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (15.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Bank Note Press Dewas|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Technician, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant, Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, ITI, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||131 Post|
| ||Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 18,780 to 1,03,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Bank Note Press Dewas
Bank Note Press Dewas : Bank Note Press, Dewas is an industrial unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India limited, Wholly owned by government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, BNP was established in 1974 to print world class high quality bank notes of different denominations. Bank Note Press, Dewas is headed by the General Manager, who directly reports to the Chairman & Managing Director of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited.
Vacancy Details for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Supervisor (Ink Factory)||01|
|Supervisor (Information Technology)||01|
|Junior Office Assistant||15|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||23|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||15|
|Junior Technician (Mechanical/ AC)||15|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must have completed ITI/ Degree/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university
Application fees and payment details for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021
- Candidates kindly pay the required fee from 12.05.2021 to 11.06.2021. Refer official notification, to get fee details.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age limit should be between 25 years to 30 years.
Mode of Application :
- Aspirants may apply to this recruitment through online.
Selary Details : Rs. 18,780 to 1,03,000 (per month)
|Welfare Officer||Possesses a degree of a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf; Has obtained a Degree or Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government on this behalf; and c. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority of the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.|
|Supervisor (Ink Factory)||First-class full-time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/ PaintTechnology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e. B.Tech./ B.E./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in the * relevant trade will also be considered.OR Full Time B.Sc. in Chemistry.|
|Supervisor (Information Technology)||First-class full-time Diploma in Engineering in IT/ Computer Engineering. Higher qualification i.e. B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc. Engg. in the ‘relevant trade will also be considered.|
|Junior Office Assistant||Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm / Hindi @30 wpm, as per the requirement|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||Full-time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Plate-maker cum imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.|
|Junior Technician (Electrical / IT)||Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT|
|Junior Technician (Mechanical / AC)|
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs.21540-77160|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs.21540-77160|
selection process :
- BNP will conduct Online Test, Stenography Test & Typing Test for the selection of suitable candidates.
How to apply Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 for Junior Technician, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant, Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant posts through Online mode from 12.05.2021 to 11.06.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Bank Note Press Dewas
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (15.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 12.05.2021
- Last date to apply : 11.06.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, ITI, Bachelor.Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 ?
Bank Note Press Dewas released 131 vacancies for Junior Technician, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant, Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant Posts
✅ How to apply for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Refer Offical Notfication. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs. 18,780 to 1,03,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be between 25 years to 30 years. . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Madhya Pradesh
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 12.05.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
11.06.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online