BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Analyst | B.Com / BBA – Finance | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : BNY Mellon – BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries.
|Details Of BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||BNY Mellon|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||B.Com / BBA - Finance||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0-2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For BNY Mellon Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving non-complex inquiries.
- May coordinate with both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and/or clients to gather, disseminate, and resolve basic information about transactions.
- With guidance, conducts research to gather information on non-complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for reconciliations to third parties (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value) and analysis, break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks and failing trades.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Also responsible for daily portfolio valuation processes and engages in exception processing for breaks.
- May also participate in monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement delivery, and ad hoc reporting. Focus is on gaining middle office experiences.
- Escalates complex transactions to senior team members.
- Collaborates with limited group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to basic inquiries.
- Interacts with clients in answering basic questions and resolving straightforward inquiries.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Documents to be Carried for BNY Mellon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BNY Mellon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.