Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for Business Head Posts | Last date : 27.09.2020 | Apply Online @ www.bankofbaroda.in
BOB Business Head Jobs 2020 : Bank of Baroda has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Any Degree for 02 Business Head Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 07.09.2020 to 27.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Job Category||Centrak Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Business Head|
|Qualification||Any DegreeKarnataka, Maharashtra|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Karnataka , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Head includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Total Vacancies : 02 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Qualification: Any Degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in handling Gold Loan/ Tractor portfolio in any Commercial Bank/NBFC
- 30-55 Years
There is no application fee required for BOB Business Head Recruitment.
Pay Scale: As per norms
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for BOB Business Head Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of BOB have to apply for latest BOB Recruitment 2020 for Business Head posts through Online mode from 07.09.2020 to 27.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below :
- Go to official BOB website www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Business Head Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Bank of Baroda asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.