BOB – Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 | Business Correspondent Supervisor Posts | Total Vacancies 49 | Last Date 31.07.2020 | Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification @ www.bankofbaroda.in
BOB Recruitment 2020: Bank of Baroda invites offline applications from interested candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank up-to the rank of Chief Manager, retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda belonging to Gujarat and Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu to fill up 49 vacancies. Recently BOB has released the recruitment notification for above said Bank of Baroda vacancy 2020. As per the BOB notification 2020, these vacancies are allocated for Business Correspondent Supervisor posts. Applicants who are looking for Bank jobs in central govt those candidates should submit the application form in the prescribed format to concerned address on or before the last date 31.07.2020.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Notification and BOB Recruitment application form is available @ BOB careers i.e. www.bankofbaroda.in. Selection will be based on Personal Interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Gujarat & UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu. The candidates should be resident of the same Districts or adjoining Districts where the vacancies is declared and proficient in local language. Applicants should possess prescribed educational qualification, age limit & experience. More details of BOB vacancy, upcoming Bank of Baroda job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Qualification||degree / retired officers||Total Vacancy||49|
| ||Job Location||, Gujarat Gujarat & UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu|
|Salary||Rs.12000 - 15000|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Offline Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Correspondent Supervisor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (13.05.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Bank of Baroda shortly BOB is a nationalized bank in India, providing banking and financial services in country. Head quarter has been located at Vadodara in Gujarat until now. It is the second largest banking sector in India. Presently, it has a largest network of 5326 branches in India and abroad. The bank was founded by Maharaja H. Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III and has been functioning since 1908, 108 years ago. The bank providing services such as Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, wealth management, etc.,
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Vacancy
- Aspirants should be retired officers of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager.
- Applicants should possess degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
- Age limit should be 21 to 45 years & BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BOB selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get address details.
How to apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website bankofbaroda.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Appointment of business correspondent supervisor on contract basis in the state of Gujarat and union territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu”, click on the advertisement.
- BOB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up BOB Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BOB Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment||19||
Any U.G Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, CA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA 20.05.2021
|National Highway Authority Recruitment||41||
B.E, B.Tech 28.05.2021
Bachelor degree in B.A.M.S, B.H.M.S 15.05.2021 and 21.05.2021
|Tamilnadu District Court Recruitment||116||
8th Std 06.06.2021
- Indian Army Recruitment - ARO – Guntur Rally
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 | 74 Vacancies for Engineer Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | 72 Vacancies for Technical Officer and Other Posts
- Military Engineering Services | 502 Vacancies for Draughtsman and Other Posts
- UP Police Recruitment 2021 | 9534 Vacancies for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Fire Officer Posts
- TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies for Wireman, Electrician Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 | 196 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer
- HMT Recruitment 2021 | Company Trainee | 21 Vacancies
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | 480 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts
- NBCC India Recruitment 2021 | 35 Vacancies for Management Trainee Posts