Boeing Company Recruitment Hiring As Junior Software Developer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Boeing Company Recruitment Hiring As Junior Software Developer: At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Company Name: BOEING
Job Profile: Junior Software Developer- JAVA
Work Location: Bengaluru
Exp Needed: 1-5 Years
Job Description: The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering/manufacturing teams. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience) for Boeing Company Recruitment Hiring As Junior Software Developer:
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user’s requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Should have experience in object-oriented programming , Java/J2EE applications and advanced concepts
- Good knowledge of Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF.
- Good knowledge in JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications
- Create & Own LLD and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to lead diverse teams, meetings and stakeholders’ meetings.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required (through a middleware SOA solution)
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SonarQube, Ansible, Urbancode, ClearCase, SVN).
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP ) and DevOps is a must
Education Qualification for Boeing Company Recruitment Hiring As Junior Software Developer:
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 1 to 5 years’ of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Apply Before the link Expires for Boeing Company Recruitment Hiring As Junior Software Developer.