Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top US exporter, the cmpany supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Realtime Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Realtime Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Boeing Jobs 2021 :
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing Test and Evaluation team is currently looking for one Associate Real Time Software Engineer to join their team in Bengaluru. Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards. From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
Position Responsibilities for Boeing Company Hiring For Associate :
This is a software development role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- You will be working closely with system/software engineers to model Airplane systems.
- Developing, maintaining code and integrating Aircraft subsystem models into a fully functional software system.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for Simulation domains, system-specific issues, processes, and regulations.
Accuracy and accountability are key. You will be expected to:
- Track and evaluate software team performance.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
Skills Required for Boeing Jobs 2021 :
- 1+ year of experience in C/C++/Python with strong software development, optimization and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Linux operating system for software development
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills for creating and improving technical documents, and to effectively engage globally distributed engineering team.
- Excellent working knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Debugging skills and extensive experience using gdb/kgdb/windbg to analyze complex pieces of software.
- Docker /Container technologies knowledge is desirable
- Airplane Systems Knowledge.
- Hands on experience in code generation from models and integration into larger systems-simulation.
Documents to be Carried for Boeing Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Boeing Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.