BOI – Bank of India Recruitment 2020 | Office Assistant, Attendant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 03.08.2020 | BOI Recruitment Notification @ bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India Keonjhar Zone invites offline applications for the posts of various support staff at RSETI Keonjhar & RSETI Baripada on Contractual Basis. There are 07 vacancies will be filled by BOI and these vacancies are assigned for Faculty, Office Assistant, Office Attendant & Watchmen cum Gardener posts & post wise vacancy details are given below. Recently it has announced the employment notice on 06.07.2020 for engagement of RSETI Support Staffs. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Central Govt can use this BOI Recruitment 2020. Interested applicants should send the filled application form to given postal address on or before the last date 03.08.2020.
Bank of India recruitment notification & BOI recruitment application form is available @ BOI Careers i.e. bankofindia.co.in. BOI recruitment process will be done on the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview and Presentation/ Demonstration and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at RSETI Keonjhar & RSETI Baripada [Odisha]. Applicants should pass 8th/ Matric/ Degree/ Diploma and should have attained prescribed age limit. Should be able to read and write Hindi and English.More details of BOI vacancy, upcoming bank of India Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Faculty, Office Assistant, Office Attendant , Watchmen cum Gardener|
|Qualification||8th / 10th pass / Graduation/ Diploma / Degree viz. BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer|
| ||Job Location||, Odisha RSETI Keonjhar & RSETI Baripada|
|Salary||Rs.5,000 - 20,000|
|Starting Date||06.07.2020 ( Offline Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Faculty, Office Assistant, Office Attendant , Watchmen cum Gardener includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.01.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Bank of India (BOI)
Bank of India shortly BOI is a public sector bank provides banking and financial services in India. BOI has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The bank provides services such as commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, mortgages and also credit cards. Presently, there are more than forty five thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Bank of India Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 07 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Office Assistant, Attendant & Faculty Posts
- Office Assistant: Degree viz. BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge.
- Attendant: Matriculate.
- Watchman cum Gardener: 8th pass.
- Faculty: Graduation/ Diploma in vocational courses /guidance preferable.
- Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Office Assistant: 18 to 45 years.
- Attendant & Watchman cum Gardener: 18 to 65 years.
- Faculty: 25 to 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Office Assistant: Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Attendant & Watchman cum Gardener: Interview.
- Faculty: Written Test, Personal Interview and Presentation/ Demonstration.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Keonjhar Zonal Office, Mining Road, Keonjhar, Odisha-758001
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website bankofindia.co.in.
- Click “Career” select ”Engagement of Faculty at RSETI” find the advertisement “Engagement of Supporting RSETI Staff at RSETI Baripada and Keonjhar on contractual basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given postal address before the last date ends.
How to fill up BOI Sub Staff Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BOI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.