Bombardier Recruitment 2020 | Quality Assurance Engineer | BE, B.Tech – Mechanical | New Delhi | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bombardier Inc – As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we’ve built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that’s smarter than ever.
||Company Name||Bombardier Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Bombardier Jobs 2020 :
- Manage and Coordinate all project quality related activities for the Quality line function during bid & Project execution phase. Ensure supplier quality. Support development and maintenance of the local Management system.
- Coordination of Project QA Responsibilities regarding project internal quality assurance activities,
- Coaching and mentoring for Project QA Responsibility,
- Recommend to reject, block or formally concession non-conforming deliverables,
- Support and mentor projects to accurately report NCC, Drive the analysis of NCCs
- Coordinate and drive regional improvement activities.
- Support maintenance of ISO 9001/IRIS and other relevant certifications for all sites of the region in the context of the RCS divisional certificates:
- Facilitate the external certification audit program in the area,
- Track and facilitate resolution of issues raised during external certification audits and support division wide co-ordination of related actions,
- Support the Regional Quality Representative to co-ordinate ISO and IRIS certification audit activities with HSE assessments.
Skills Required For Bombardier Jobs 2020 :
- Perform internal audits.
- Support the regional external certification audit program,
- Participation in regional improvement projects,
- Development and maintenance of quality-owned documents in the division,
- Track and facilitate resolution of issues raised during internal and external certification audits
- The Quality Engineer plans and conducts internal audits in the region:
- Support the Regional Quality Representative in planning of internal audits for the region, Conduct the Configuration audit
- Conduct internal audits of any organizational part of BT RCS Region 5 and review all quality related information,
- Perform a detailed analysis of audit findings and provide input on the primary issues and propose strategies for their rectification to the Regional Quality Representative,
- Request and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Coordinate audit activities with assessments by Safety.
- The Quality Engineer provides Quality related services and support to other functions in the region:
- Support the Regional Quality Representative to coordinate and direct functionally all Quality related work and personnel in the region (project and functional),
- Participate in Blue Book preparations (Quality input to Bid), Assist in estimation budget and Document preparation during Bid Phase .
- Facilitate the continuous improvement process in the Region,
- Align activities with the regional HSE coordinator,
- Consultation service for projects on quality related issues,
- Raise quality awareness in the region via quality workshops and presentations,
- Support and mentor project staff to ensure the accurate reporting of NCC in the Region,
- Participate in Supplier Audits ,PAP and or First Article Inspection on request of Procurement or Project
- Coaching and mentoring for Function QA responsible, Drive the analysis of customer complain and Nonconformity material on individual commitment by the Regional Quality Representative provide Project QA service to specified projects.
Documents to be Carried for Bombardier Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Bombardier Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA