Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 | Senior System Officer & Other Posts | Last Date 08.10.2020 | Apply Online Latest 111 Job Vacancies @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Bombay has recently released a notification for the recruitment of following posts such as System Officer and Senior System Officer Posts. Totally 111 vacancies are allotted in this Mumbai High court recruitment 2020. It invites online application from the qualified candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 24.09.2020 to 08.10.2020. Applicants searching jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance. Bombay High court recruitment 2020 apply online link is available in the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
The above said posts is on contract for a period of one year, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Aspirants should have completed the following educational qualification such as B.E./B.Tech or equivalent qualification from the recognized university. The maximum age limit should be 40 years for this recruitment. The selection will be based on educational qualification, experience or interview. The chosen candidates will be posted under contract basis at Bombay High Court, Maharashtra. Candidates can apply online through the link given below before the last end dates. Incomplete application & application after the last date will be rejected.
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Job Category||Court jobs|
|Job Role||System Officer, Senior System Officer|
|Qualification||B.E , B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||111 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 - 46,000 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Officer, Senior System Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (15.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Post Wise Vacancy Details for Bombay High Court Notification
Bombay High Court is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Senior System Officer||31|
Eligibility Criteria for System Officer & Senior System Officer Posts:
- Applicant should hold B.E./B.Tech or equivalent qualification in a prescribed discipline from the recognized university.
|Senior System Officer||Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification AND Must possess Network Certifications|
|System Officer||Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification with one year experience. AND Must possess Network Certifications|
A person who is not more than 40 years of age, as on the date of publication of Advertisement shall be eligible for appointment as Senior System Officer/System Officer.
Provided that, the upper age limit in the case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST and communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment shall be 45 years.
|Senior System Officer||Rs.46,000 per month|
|System Officer||Rs.40,000 per month|
- Selection may be on the basis of educational qualification/ experience/ interview.
Mode of Apply
- Applicants can submit their application via online mode.
Steps to apply online for Bombay High Court Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Find & click on Recruitments given in home page.
- Search for the notification “Advertisement for Recruitment of Technical Manpower purely on Contract basis for the post of Senior System Officer and System Officer (last date for submitting the application is on/before 8th October 2020).” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- And then click on apply online link.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online