Bosch Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bosch Engineering – Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
||Company Name||Bosch Engineering|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA|
|Experience Needed||3 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Bosch Jobs 2020 :
- Working as part of a global team to ensure smooth operations of the Bosch global datacenter network environment
- Network architect for design and implementation of this high-availability infrastructure
- Build and operate core network devices in multiple regional data centers
- Implement changes on daily operational requests
- Troubleshoot issues in a complex infrastructure
- Provide consultation to stakeholders and internal customers
- Plan and execute changes to ensure efficient continuous operations in a highly demanding environment
- Conduct ongoing performance analysis and identify optimization potential with implemented services
Skills Required for Bosch Jobs 2020 :
- Strong technical knowledge in IP switching and routing, networking protocols, internet standards and technologies (HTTP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge in Layer2 and Layer3 Switching and Routing Network (BGP, OSPF)
- Experience with Load balancing technologies
- Experience with WAN acceleration technologies
- Working experience with logging and analytical tools
- Experience in automation and scripting
Documents to be Carried for Bosch Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Bosch Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires