Bosch Recruitment 2020 | Hardware Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Bosch Engineering – Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
||Company Name||Bosch Engineering|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Hardware Engineer|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Hardware Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Bosch Jobs 2020 :
- Analyse reliability requirements of Electronic Control Units and its components
- Development of hardware/software for test boards with full responsibility until the release
- Support activities of Thermal validation of Electronic control units
- Develop Test Automation tools for automation of test sequences
Skills Required for Bosch Jobs 2020 :
- Good understanding in electronics hardware and analytical skills is a must
- Strong knowledge in basic electronics and usage of laboratory equipment’s (Example: Oscilloscopes, etc)
- Programming skills like Embedded C or Python programming are the added advantages
- Understanding of Automotive communication protocols (ex: CAN, FlexRay)
- Concepts of Component Reliability Engineering
- Attributes / Characteristics of Electronic Components
- 2-4 years of experience in design of Electronics Hardware / In fields of component reliability.
Documents to be Carried for Bosch Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Bosch Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.