Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021 | Boson Motors has recruit B.E, B.Tech (EEE) candidates for Electrical and Electronics Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021 : Boson Motors has to recruit candidates for Electrical and Electronics Engineer positios through off campus in Andhra Pradesh . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech (EEE) Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Boson Motors you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Electrical and Electronics Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Boson Motors|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electrical and Electronics Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech (EEE)|
|Job Location||, Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Boson Motors
Boson Motors : Boson Motors Inc is located in Fremont, CA, United States and is part of the Automobile Dealers Industry. Boson Motors Inc has 14 total employees across all of its locations and generates $2.01 million in sales (USD). (Sales figure is modelled) Boson Motors Private Limited which has the Brand Name Boson has been registered in HYDERABAD under Company Registrar.
Detailed Job Description For Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical & Electronics Engineer responsible for supporting engineering and design teams to execute the design and testing of an electric vehicle.
- As an Electrical and Electronics Engineer in our R&D department, you will be involved in all phases of EV development cycle, including new product development, validation, product modification, production testing and post-sales support.
- Your responsibilities will include researching, designing and integrating components such as motors, controllers, batteries, chargers, DC-DC converters, etc.
- Your are required to work on both High voltage power electronics as well as Low voltage control electronics.
- You are expected to document your work by preparing block diagrams, wiring schematics, wire routing, cable harness drawings, and bill of materials and manage smooth translation of the designs from development phase to production phase. Other aspects of the work include system/sub-system specifications management, cost reduction analysis, parts reduction, and optimising the powertrain electrical system for production manufacturability, quality, and serviceability.
- You will work under the guidance of multiple experienced engineers, as well as work in close cooperation with other Boson team members and colleagues in other functions such as technicians, testing, supply chain, quality, marketing, and customer support.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure situations
- Team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal direction
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to unsupervised, multitask
- Possess strong ownership characteristics and commitment to achieving results on time.
- Possess a creative mind in order to find novel design solutions.
- Be willing to be “wrong” at times and be open to the ideas of others
- To be enabled to enjoy the work you need to be self-sustaining, plan your work per deadlines, and be willing to take responsibility.
- You have a structured and analytical approach, and like to work details as well as to get the job done.
- You enjoy combining theory and practice.
- An enterprising and goal-oriented personality is desired since the work is conducted with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- It’s important that you are curious and want to develop and learn more about Powertrain field
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021
- B.Tech/Dual Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must possess good understanding of Power Electronics, Embedded Systems, Control Engineering, Electrical Machines and Instrumentation.
- Strong programming skills needed to model and perform optimization / trade-off analyses
- Analytical rigor as well as good intuition for Kinematics & Dynamics of mechanical components are a big plus
- Knowledge in EMC/EMI design practices and the relevant validation testing
- Understanding of communication busses / protocols like Serial communication, CAN etc. is desirable
- Good working knowledge of basic hand tools, soldering, wiring, and lab test equipment.
- Interest and foundational knowledge in EV powertrains as well as electrical, mechanical, and systems-level design.
- Broad understanding of electric propulsion systems and the ability to perform trade-off studies
- Practical knowledge of component selection for longevity and performance
Documents to be Carried for Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (27.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Boson Motors this hiring for which position ?
Boson Motors hiring candidates for Electrical and Electronics Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech (EEE) Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Boson Motors Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is , Andhra Pradesh
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires