Boson Motors Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Tada | Andhra Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Boson Motors
Boson automated electric vehicles enable OEM’s and Fleet’s transition to future. We make professional tools for enterprises and enable run efficient operations.
||Company Name||Boson Motors|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Tada , Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Boson Motors Jobs 2020 :
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be involved in all phases of the New Product Development life Cycle: Designing, Prototyping, Testing, and Manufacturing.
- Drive the design of chassis components and systems aligned with best-in-class handling and ride comfort.
- Technically contribute to the design, architecture, component selection, and optimization activities of the chassis systems relying on analytical and physical test methodologies and robust assessment strategies
- Perform CAD layout, CAE analysis, and dynamic suspension modeling.
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies in chassis design including alternative materials and improved component designs to achieve lighter weight and optimized structural performance.
- Establish chassis system architecture and functional feasibility
- Optimize concepts and designs
- Establish manufacturing, assembly and service feasibility
- Complete and release system, sub-system and detail designs
- Complete component and system validation, ensuring performance targets are met
- Participate in the sourcing process and interface with the supply chain team and suppliers as required.
- Drive the creation and execution of component design verification plans and test methods.
- Drive the creation of component specification, component DFMEA, and other technical design documents.
Skills Required For Boson Motors Jobs 2020 :
- Experience working with any CAD software
- Good knowledge of vehicle sub-assemblies
- Good knowledge of Finite Element Analysis techniques and tools
- Adept at simulations using Matlab and data analytics using Python
Documents to be Carried for Boson Motors Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Boson Motors Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.