BPSC – Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor posts | Total Vacancies: 287 | Last Date: 30-07-2020 | Apply Online @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2020 : Bihar Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar. They invites application for the post of Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering). BPSC released new job notification (11/2020) for filling up 287 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ bpsc.bih.nic.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 30-07-2020.
BPSC announced new job notification on 13.07.2020. Applicants searching jobs in bihar can use this chance. Selected candidates will be placed at Bihar. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates presently working in government sector should apply in a proper channel. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selection may be on the basis of Interview/ Test.
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S / B.Sc / M.E / M.Tech / M.S||Total Vacancy||287|
| ||Job Location||, Bihar ( बिहार )|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Starting Date||13.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 247 vacancies are allocated for BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineeing)|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Professor Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ B.S/ B.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S in a concerned field from a recognized university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 22 years.
- Check notification for more details.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
|For General/ BC/ EWS||Rs.750/-|
|For SC/ ST (Bihar Domicile)||Rs.200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||Rs.200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||Rs.200/-|
- Fee must be submitted through Online Mode.
|BPSC Registration Start Date||13.07.2020|
|BPSC Registration End Date||30.07.2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||14.08.2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||07.08.2020|
|Last Date to receive the Hardcopy via speed post||24.08.2020|
How to Apply Online for BPSC Carrers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click ‘Advertisement: For the post of Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 11/2020)’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through online registration link given below, apply online.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
How to make BPSC Online Registration:
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.