BPSC Recruitment 2020 | Auditor Posts | Total Vacancies 373 | Last Date: 18.11.2020 | BPSC Recruitment Notification @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar. Recently it has announced the new job notification [Advt. No. 67/2020] on 12.10.2020 for 373 vacancies. It invites online applications for advertisement to the post of Auditor in in Panchayati Raj Dept., Govt. of Bihar. There are 373 aspirants will be recruited for above said Vacancies. Aspirants who want to get government jobs in Bihar state can make the online registration and online process will be started on 21.10.2020 and it will be ended on 18.11.2020.
BPSC Auditor notification & BPSC Recruitment 2020 apply online link is available @ bpsc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Public Service Commission may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates. Selected aspirants will be appointed at Panchayati Raj Department, Govt. of Bihar. Aspirants should hold Degree and should attain a prescribed age limit. Information furnished in the application is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. More details of BPSC Notification 2020, upcoming BPSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, CA, MBA|
|Total Vacancy||373 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Bihar - All Over Bihar|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 - 20,200 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Auditor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Auditor Vacancy
Total Vacancies: 373 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service)||373|
Category Wise Details:
- Applicants should hold Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics. OR MBA/ CA/ ICWA Degree in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 37 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Candidates may be recruited on Written test/ Interview basis.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notice to get fee details.
How to apply Bihar BPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advt. No. 67/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.