BPSSC – Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission Recruitment 2020 | Sub Inspector & Sergeant posts | 2213 Vacancies| Last Date: 24.09.2020 | Apply Online
BPSSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) is a body created by a bill of the Bihar Legislative Assembly. They invites application for the posts of Sub Inspector (SI) & Sergeant. BPSSC released new job notification (03/2020) for filling up 2213 Vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ bpssc.bih.nic.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants searching government jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 24-09-2020.
Applicants can start apply form 16.08.2020. Selection will be based on Pre Exam, Mains Exam, PST/ PET & Merit List. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applicants should upload relevant documents along with the online application. Candidates serving in Govt./Semi./Public undertakings should apply through proper channel. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Further updates regarding this recruitment shall be made available only on the BPSSC website. So, be in touch with the official website for updates.
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector , Sergeant|
|Total Vacancy||2213 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Bihar|
|Salary||Rs.35,400-1,12,400 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Sub Inspector , Sergeant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of BPSSC Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||1998|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSSC Sergeant Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree – Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- 20 years – 37 years as on 1st Jan 2020
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Selection will be based on Pre Exam, Mains Exam, PST/ PET & Merit List.
- Refer notification for more details.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.700/-
- For ST/ SC Aspirants: Rs.400/-
- Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- Applicants should pay fee online Debit/Credit Card or by Net Banking fee mode only or Pay the fees through Offline E-Challan.
Steps to Apply Online for BPSSC Careers:
- Go to the official website @ bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Find ‘Advt. 03/2020: For selection of Police Sub-Inspectors and Sergeants in Home (Police) Dept., Govt. of Bihar’
- Check eligibility criteria and annexures given in the advertisement.
- Online application portal remains open from 16.08.2020.
- Once it opens, fill the form carefully & take a print of online submitted application for future use.