Brick & Bolt Off Campus Drive 2020 | Architect | B.Arch – Civil | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Brick&Bolt – Brick&Bolt’s tech-based construction platform makes this process seamless by connecting customers to a curated set of service providers, enabling transparent pricing, managing projects to ensure adherence to approved quality & timelines and also levying penalties on the service providers in case of any delay. The process is augmented by an AI based engine predicting the work schedules and managing quality & progress of projects using computer vision.
||Company Name||Brick & Bolt|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||B.Arch - Civil|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Architect includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Brick&Bolt Jobs 2020 :
You will work on 2D and 3D designs for residential and commercial construction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding customer’s needs and developing design concepts and establishing final briefs.
- Design the way that homes, apartment complexes and other places of residence look and function.
- Transforming the building needs and desires of the clients into realistic blueprints, layouts and plans for execution.
- Creating floor plans for effectively utilizing the space, with an understanding of interiors and keeping in mind the structural design nuances.
- Coming up with elevations of buildings as per customer requirements and budget constraints
- Understand municipal codes and local & state building regulations for designing and planning the projects.
- Producing client presentations for project conversion.
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Architecture Expert
Skills Required For Brick&Bolt Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum 2-year experience designing floor plans, elevations. design concepts etc.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other design software.
- Experience preferred in 3D modeling using Revit, 3D Max or similar software.
- Expert in verbal & written communication in English and/or Kannada.
- Sketch up & Photoshop experience preferred
Documents to be Carried for Brick&Bolt Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Brick&Bolt Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.