Brightly Recruitment Notification for Software Engineer-Java positions, Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Brightly on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Brightly, this is your chance to apply.
Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023
Brightly is recruiting Bachelor’s Degree candidates for the role of Software Engineer-Java. Here, you will find more information about the Software Engineer-Java post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|0 - 2 Yrs
|Noida , Uttar Pradesh
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
Brightly, Siemens continues to grow and needs amazing engineers. This is an excellent fit for talented engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. New hires will work alongside our top-notch engineers and product team to design, implement, deliver, and support our highly ambitious products and integrations. We care deeply about your passion and dedication to the craft of software
What you’ll be doing
- Build innovative and performant features into our next-generation software applications. Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming skills and principles into innovative solutions.
- Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components.
- Understand and apply quality into agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, support.
- Write clear maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.).
- Understand company goals and metrics.
- Participate in requirements analysis, product planning & code design opportunities.
- Support our products, identify root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting of support issues.
- Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- Adopt a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Learn to differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
- Stay current with learning current trends in technology
- Partner with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- Learn continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. Be a change leader!
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming
- Strong communication and partnership skills required
- Java, J2EE with (Java 11+ version)
· Spring/Quarkus framework· Hibernate / JPA / Liquibase· Postgres / SQL Server / MySql· Tomcat/Jetty/Weblogic or Glassfish web server· Mockito/Junit testing frameworks· Knowledge of version tools like Git/SVN· Maven or Gradle build tools· Kubernetes
- · Experience with AWS
- · Open-Source contribution, repositories, personal projects
- · Participation in communities of interest, meetups
- · Certifications in technology, agile methodologies
- · Prior experience in agile implemented at scale across multiple teams globally.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer-Java post at Brightly includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Brightly Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Brightly Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Brightly Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh