British Council Off Campus Drive 2021 | British Council has recruit MBA candidates for Management Trainee- HRSS | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
British Council Off Campus Drive 2021 : British Council has to recruit candidates for Management Trainee- HRSS positios through off campus in Noida Uttar Pradesh . The candidates who are Finished in MBA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with British Council you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Management Trainee- HRSS includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||British Council|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee- HRSS|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About British Council
British Council : We build connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organization.
Detailed Job Description For British Council Off Campus Drive 2021
- Provide 1st level support to the British Council staff via email, voice, Success factor tool & a mobile application.
- Resolve or assign HR administration issues raised by the British Council internal staff.
- Support in creating/ amending various contracts such as Joining, Internal Job Postings, international mobility.
- Support in creating/ amending positions on the portal.
- Support in generating country-level reports on various HR metrices.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Follow up with the concerned department/ customers across the globe (110+ countries) to ensure the customer query has been resolved via email or phone within the agreed service levels.
- Call back customers to update them about the status of their queries.
- Update required tools (CRM, excel sheets etc.) to record every customer interaction promptly.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with the British Council staff and HR teams.
- Support the team in delivering pre-recruitment arrangements (includes sorting and shortlisting of applications) to the regional teams/ countries.
- Learn and support Pre-Appointment screening of staff globally.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For British Council Off Campus Drive 2021
- Attention to detail to ensure the right resolution of the query.
- Problem-solving skills associated with an HR Administrative environment.
- Good Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic MS Excel and MS Word skills Must be a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn and develop troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Must have good time and task management skills
Other important features or requirements of the job
- 24X 7 shift environment and the candidate are required to work in shifts (no general shifts)
- Work extended hours during training drives
- The process may require working on different days of the week (a total of 220 days working in a year)
- Long sitting hours
- Secured environment i.e. no access to mobile phones on the floor, very limited internet access, no personal belongings to be carried & constant monitoring of the process on CCTV.
- High level of compliance to the agreed process guidelines.
- No legal/ criminal case in history
Documents to be Carried for British Council Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For British Council Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
British Council Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ British Council this hiring for which position ?
British Council hiring candidates for Management Trainee- HRSS position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for British Council Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
MBA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for British Council Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires